NATIONAL ARAB AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION – SINCE 1975
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ASSOCIATION THAT ACTS AS
THE VOICE OF ALL ARAB AMERICAN HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS.
NAAMA INTERNATIONAL medical CONVENTION
MOROCCO 2020 is postponed
Due to the current Coronavirus situation, the 32nd International Medical Convention in Morocco is postponed till December 2020. An exact date will be announced later. While the registration and sponsorship are still open, please ignore the currently listed date in the brochure as we are working on setting a new date. Thank you for your understanding.
- Brochure Registration Info
- Convention Registration PDF file. (Download, fill the information, send by Email or mail)
- Convention Registration online (Click here)
- Social Hotel Package Registration. (Download fill the information, send by Email or mail)
- Download Sponsorship Package
- Download Call for Abstracts
Keys for syrian kids
In light of the current situation regarding COVID-19, “Keys For Syrian Kids” event, originally scheduled for March 28, 2020, has been postponed as everyone’s health and safety is our first priority. A new date for the event will be announced soon.
45 years of professional growth, educational excellence & community service