NAAMA Foundation Board of Trustees
- Omar Lattouf, MD- Chair.
- Nadia Abunijmeh, MD, Vice Chair.
- Nabil Khoury, MD, Secretary/Treasurer
- Hassan Fehmi, MD, Member
- Hareth Raddawi, MD, Member
- Aziz Shaibani, MD, Member
- Imad Shbeeb, MD, NAAMA President
- Imad Sabbagh, DDS, NAAMA Vice President
- Rouba Ali, MD, Past President
apply for Naama foundation Grant
Grants disbursed to combat Coronavirus Impact in USA and the Arab World:
- A $5,000 grant to Questscope in Syria to help in their efforts to assist over two million internally displaced persons to secure, food, shelter and sanitation.
- A $10,000 grant to ANERA to support medical institutions’ response to the
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Gaza Strip.
- A $10,000 grant to ANERA to support a youth jobs program in Lebanon that is focused on the production of masks for use by Syrian, Palestinian and Lebanese in vulnerable communities.
- A $20,000 grant to support merit and need-based scholarships for three Arab- American medical students and one Arab-American dental student, as part of NAAMA’s NextGen initiative.
- A $10,000 grant to the Arab-American Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) in Dearborn, Michigan to support 800 refugee families in Southeastern Michigan who have been impacted by the economic crisis. ACCESS is providing food support, help to find jobs, and other social services.
PLEASE HELP US CONTINUE OUR MISSION AND DONATE GENEROUSLY.
A glimpse of the NAAMA Foundation’s activities:
- Iraqi Health Initiative, Iraq 1991
- Wheelchairs for Diabetic Amputees, Egypt 1998
- Clinical Laboratory at University of Balamand, Lebanon 2000
- Burn Unit at Makassed Hospital, Jerusalem 2000
- Emergency Room in Ramallah, West Bank 2000
- ACCESS Health and Research Center, Dearborn, MI 2000
- Burn unit at Rafidia Hospital, Nablus 2002
- Children’s Cancer Project and Fellowship, Egypt 2003
- Milk for Preschoolers (with ANERA), West Bank & Gaza 2003
- Training of Syrian Medical Professionals (with PFP), 2003
- Humanitarian Missions to the West Bank (with PFP), 2003 – 2007
- Post War Trauma in Children, Lebanon 2004
- Nutrition in Children Living in Refugee Camps, Lebanon 2004
- Iraqi refugee health screening (with ACCESS), 2004
- Katrina & Rita Aid, Houston 2005
- Tsunami Relief, 2005
- ACLS & PALS Certification Courses, West Bank, 2006
- ACLS & PALS Certification Courses, Amman, Jordan 2006
- Pakistan earthquake, 2006
- Lebanese Red Cross Aid, 2006
- Mother and Child Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon 2006
- Ajialouna Dental Program, Lebanon 2006
- Clinical Skills Simulation Lab, Schools of Medicine & Nursing, Aleppo, Syria 2007
- National Diabetes Center (with JF, PFP) in Al Bierh, 2007
- Gaza Medical Relief, 2009
- Ambulances to the Syrian Red Crescent, 2011
- Humanitarian Medical Missions to Syrian Refugee Camps, 2012 – 2017