NAAMA is currently looking for talented Social media for non-profit industry clients with at least 2 years of proven experience to join our platform and serve our growing member base of NAAMA
* *Apply by sending your Resume and cover letter to Naama@naama.com
- Create an A-Z Social media strategy – Plan, Audience building, Messaging, asset creation, and design, Competitors research, content strategy, Account Review & Goal Setting
- Membership Management – Establish a trusted relationship with our members, provide weekly insights & reports of the business status/progress, and best practices to get and stay ahead of the competitors
- Be the main person of contact for ongoing communication with the business, have a weekly meeting, and communicate with the different Manager and Board Members of the business Requirements
- At least 2 years experience in Social Media management including a proven track record of increasing channels.
- A deep understanding of the non profit industry, constantly tracking the industry and competitor trends.
- A proactive, hands-on approach. Initiate conversations about ways for members to improve and deliver above nonprofit benchmark result
- Strong presentation and knowledge sharing skills
- Excellent client management and communication skills
- Job Type: Part-time Work Remotely: * Yes