Call for Abstracts
“Delivering Health in a Changing World”
How the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the practice of medicine forever!
NAAMA’s International Medical SymposiumJune 29 – July 3, 2022Istanbul, TurkeyThe National Arab American Medical Association (NAAMA) cordially invites members and colleagues to join NAAMA’s International Medical Symposium this summer in beautiful Istanbul, Turkey.In keeping with NAAMA’s tradition of continuing to provide our members with the most up to date knowledge and enhancing collaboration across disciplines during these trying times, our scientific theme for this convention is “Delivering Health in a Changing World”.We invite speakers to submit abstracts for oral presentations along these major themes:
- COVID-19 epidemiology, prevention, management, or aftercare
- Management of non-COVID-19 conditions in periods of scarce resources
- Administration of care during a pandemic
- Innovations enhancing patient care
- Telehealth and digital health solutions
- Medical travel and wellness tourism during a pandemic
- Public and Global health
- Mental health, well-being, and life balance
- Social care and addressing the Social Determinants for Health
Abstracts must be submitted by following this link https://formlets.com/forms/M61Tjwyt8FWIHhmb/Deadline for abstract
submission is April 15th, 2022.
NAAMA is a nonprofit, nonpolitical, professional, and educational organization established in 1974 as a bridge that keeps ties between our members whose majority are from the or have strong ties to the Arab World. It is a tradition for NAAMA to hold international medical conventions and symposia every year as means to communicate with our colleagues and scholars in the Middle East and exchange knowledge and experiences.