NAAMA COVID-19 Giving Campaign
Grants disbursed to combat Coronavirus Impact in USA and the Arab World:
- A $5,000 grant to Questscope in Syria to help in their efforts to assist over two million internally displaced persons to secure, food, shelter and sanitation.
- A $10,000 grant to ANERA to support medical institutions’ response to the
- COVID-19 pandemic in the Gaza Strip.
- A $10,000 grant to ANERA to support a youth jobs program in Lebanon that is focused on the production of masks for use by Syrian, Palestinian and Lebanese in vulnerable communities.
- A $20,000 grant to support merit and need-based scholarships for three Arab- American medical students and one Arab-American dental student, as part of NAAMA’s NextGen initiative.
- A $10,000 grant to the Arab-American Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) in Dearborn, Michigan to support 800 refugee families in Southeastern Michigan who have been impacted by the economic crisis. ACCESS is providing food support, help to find jobs, and other social services.
Please help us continue our mission and donate generously!